Second Month :)
Friday, February 1, 20133:11 AM

It's the first day of February 2013

I'm sitting in front of my laptop thinking what to write
If I'm not updating my blog, Xin Xin is going to remove me from her blog friend's list!
I'm not going to let that happen! :D

Last year was a great year for me!
Met someone special :D <3 span="">
Learnt lots of things! *lessons

Things to do:
Get flying colors results in SPM!!!
Keep HIM as my last boyfriend! hehe
Won't lost Xin Xin...aiya, I wont lost her! haha
Say :"I MISS U!" to Ah Chai everytime I see him!
Don't get angry easily! ;D
KEEP GROWING TALLER!
SLIMMER! haha

I will try continue blogging :)




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-Life is full of challenge!
-The bball team! =)
-Another week.
-It's all wrong.
-Basketball is my LIFE!
-There's no happy ending.
-Back from Happiness.
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter