The bball team! =)
Friday, February 24, 20126:10 PM

The day before zon bangsar...
I vomited because of not eating before the training...><
Thanks unni, pei yi, zhi wen...^^
When I'm going home...Xi man shouted at me...
I was shocked....
She said:" Belinda,  你okay吗?" 
I was really really shocked! 

Ytd, the first match of zon bangsar!
Kuen Cheng vs Bandaraya....
43:4
XD
It was fun!
Learnt lots of things....XD
林老师 praised me....今天打得不错....XD 
After the match....some of us didnt went back to class and went to the canteen...XD
Jokes around...hahahaha
We  went to the old com class and saw lots of funny comments at the wall...XD
We played until the last period of class...
XD
原来Yi Xin 也是很好认的....只是有点酷罢了....hehe

On the way to Cikgu Chia's ttn...
Saw Yi Xin across the road...
We(me and unni) waved with her with a big smile...
She did that too...
HAHAHA
It's like we know each other for a long time...

It's a very tiring day...but FUN!

The thing I always worry about- My examination....
I'm going to Bali the week before exam...><
Haiz....

很多人说:“你酱就开心了啊。”
是的我是一个容易满足的人...^^




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-Another week.
-It's all wrong.
-Basketball is my LIFE!
-There's no happy ending.
-Back from Happiness.
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!
-schooling....
-Schooling...

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter