It's all wrong.
Saturday, February 11, 20126:26 AM

My life....
It's a wrong.
I fell like I'm not who I am...
Who am I?
In my mind...there's just full of problems....
Problems that can't be solve....

3 days before the stupid valentines day....
same as last year...I cried...
Hahaha....useless me.

I fell lonely....
I know...there's someone cares about me.....
but....I fell like something important is missing...
I don't want to get involve in it...but I need it....
Wad the....wad am I talking about....haha

I promise myself not to cry after today! 

It's a wrong falling in love with XXX
I shouldn't be in a relationship with you...
and...I shouldn't fall in love with you...

All right, all these stupid things make me insane!!!!

I can't let myself relax....><
All these books.....
I hate you all!!!!!




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-Basketball is my LIFE!
-There's no happy ending.
-Back from Happiness.
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!
-schooling....
-Schooling...
-There's always a surprise waiting for you!
-1st day of school!

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter