There's no happy ending.
Saturday, February 4, 20123:56 AM

Didn't use the com for so many days.
Very busy with my study....
I still hate the com project...I tried to make myself to like it...but...I cant..!

I hate it!
I hope that I didn't on the com today....
I saw many things that I dislike....
Am I in a relationship?
HAHA.
A funny question.
Do I look like I am..?
What makes you think I am?
U're the one who is in a relationship.
Why did you ask me?
You don't even care about it.

I knew the truth....
U're just playing wof me...
Playing with a relationship?
U're GREAT!
U're always around me...
I dont want....
I don't hate you but you make me feel uncomfortable.

I'm such a failure....
There's nothing going right here....
I shouldn't fall in love with both of you...

It was a great day until just now when I switch on my com.....




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-Back from Happiness.
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!
-schooling....
-Schooling...
-There's always a surprise waiting for you!
-1st day of school!
-开学咯!
-看见别人开心是件幸福事

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter