Basketball is my LIFE!
Monday, February 6, 20122:31 AM

Went Cempaka this morning...^^
Miss there so much!!!! XD
We're there for a friendly match with Seri Puteri...hehe
It was fun!!!
Sweat a lot...XD
I love playing with every Kuen Cheng High School bball member! 
I played under 18 and under 15...XD
I told my parents to fetch me at 10++ end up....It ends at 12++
XD

The only happiness is to play BASKETBALL!!!
I do enjoy a lot...^^

and blah blah blah....lots of ppl said tat girls playing bball are rough....
/.\  wadever....XD

I LOVE BASKETBALL!




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-There's no happy ending.
-Back from Happiness.
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!
-schooling....
-Schooling...
-There's always a surprise waiting for you!
-1st day of school!
-开学咯!

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter