不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
Saturday, January 14, 20127:56 PM

Went for Office dinner this friday...
Didn't go Cikgu Chia's ttn and Api ttn...
It's a rest day for me, can 偷懒 no need to go ttn...kekeke

Drank 3 glasses of red wine...hahaha
My 1st time drinking 3 glasses...XD
Didn't get drunk...haha

Stayed at office that night, reached there at 11 smth...
Haiz...slept at 12 smth...Very tired la~~~
 
The next day of school was so tiring...
I keep 钓鱼....><
Haiz....I promise myself not to sleep so late d...
I'm scare that I cant concentrate during class.

Felt like not going to bball practice after school...
Very tired....><
+ my leg pain, wore high heels on the friday...TT
I did go to the practice and end up complaining here pain there pain...XD

Will be staying at home the whole day wif Amanda...
We're very hardworking students....XD
Busy wif our homeworks and also doing our revision....hehehe

昨天的我落泪了觉得自己以前有点浪费时间我付出了却什么都得不到真傻
也因为有点压力, 我一定要升高二




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-好爽!
-schooling....
-Schooling...
-There's always a surprise waiting for you!
-1st day of school!
-开学咯!
-看见别人开心是件幸福事
-♥-2012- ♥
--New Year Eve-
-我们的第一次约会

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter