Life is full of challenge!
Tuesday, April 10, 20124:36 AM

My life is tiring....but...I can still feel those little happiness around me...I'll cherish them ALL!

We can now count our averange marks for 2012 first examination by ourself d....
I'm glad that my marks are still okay...I can accept them...

To angel shasha,
You're great!
You can do it better, I know that!
Just do ur best like how you 坚持跑步 for many many rounds....
There's sure be hard, I know...but...U should double up pur effort!
THINK POSITIVE!!!!

God damn you!
U're so so so serious!!!
I won't talk to you again until u talk to me first!
Maybe there's no point for us to be friends anymore, huh...?

Actually, I'm not very very okay about my results...haiz..矛盾.XD
I should do better!
Kinda work hard these few days but YJ is so so so much 努力thn me...
And...his brain are so active...think fast! his speed is way too fast for me to chase.  =(
I won't compare wif him...I'll just do my best! I promise myself!

To dearest Xin Xin!
Miss you! I wanted to talk to you...a lot....
Sry for not finding you these few days...was kinda busy....
You'll forgive me, i know it...hehe

The happiest thing in these few days is.......
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I finally changed my place!!!
Thanks 白老师 for letting me to change my place! =)
My new neighbours are Dominick, Chen Tao, Li An, Sha and many many of them!!!!
My surroundings are full of good friends! =)
kinda touching la...
I finally can study happily! =D
*It's not like what you think!
U said that those sitting behind are not even studying, YOU're WRONG!
They did study, okay...dont always think that ppl wont study....

I LOVE & LIKE today's 辅导节!!!
hehe.
It was so FUN!!!!!
Teacher asked us to play a game,
We were divided into 6 groups and we have to sing out songs with lyrics of 'LOVE' and 'LIKE'....
Our group were the winner! XD
We stand up together and sang out loud! hehehe
Group members: me, sha, Li An, Xing Yan, CJ, Yu Jie, Christian, Chai,Dom....
We sang: The bunny song, Withney houston- I will always love you, 老鼠爱大米. JB- Baby....hehe

I love my new seat!
Cool friends around~
We will study hard and Play hard together!!!
:D

Maybe.....
One day, I'll have courage to tell you that I still like you.




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-The bball team! =)
-Another week.
-It's all wrong.
-Basketball is my LIFE!
-There's no happy ending.
-Back from Happiness.
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!
-schooling....

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter