Another week.
Saturday, February 18, 20125:26 AM

It's a great week!!!!
Monday to Thursday...kuok lip went to bball inter zone competition...
XD 
Changed my place...heheh
Beside Li Sha, Yang Yang, Xin Yann, Yong Jie, Tze Chang.
Yong Qiang made me laugh a lot...hahaha
It's fun sitting behind...^^
Thanks guys...I had a great week!
Friday and today...
Yang Yang was absent...Sat at her place these two days...
Had Great time with all of them...^^

6 more days and It's my big day! XD
under 18 inter zone bball competition! =D
I'm gonna do my best!!!!

Killed by today's phy small test...T^T
 
我不想坐回我原本的位,那里没有快乐....




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-It's all wrong.
-Basketball is my LIFE!
-There's no happy ending.
-Back from Happiness.
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!
-schooling....
-Schooling...
-There's always a surprise waiting for you!

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter