Back from Happiness.
Saturday, January 28, 201212:02 AM

Had a great trip at Damai Laut!!!
To many ppl, It's a boring place but for a swimmer...It's a great place. I think. ;)
Went to the beach everyday! XD
I planned to lose my weight but end up...I FAIL! ><
Hahahaha. swimming and walking around the whole day makes me lose my energy...haha
wad a great excuse....XD
Had lots of fun! I dont know how to use words to describe...haiz.
I think Xin Xin will be the only one who got the patience to listen to me...
I'll tell her wad happen in this holiday!
=D
Thanks to my daddy for the Basketball he bought for me....^^
The hotel's bball was bursted...haha
And my dearest daddy just bought me a new bball...haha
The bball is not the type I like but It's so valueble...  
Thanks to my mummy for all our meals...
It's just as delicious as always...^^
I dont want to go to school...
There's stress all around there....
I need a longer rest...
I need a hug....




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-忙 . 累
-不要觉得自己走得慢,至少你比不想走的人快一些。
-好爽!
-schooling....
-Schooling...
-There's always a surprise waiting for you!
-1st day of school!
-开学咯!
-看见别人开心是件幸福事
-♥-2012- ♥

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter