开学咯!
Tuesday, January 3, 20126:25 AM

School reopen tmr!
Kinda HAPPY!!!
but still little bit nervous...><

Nicole needs to reach school at 6am because of her Cadet thing~
Me and Amanda has to wake up so early because of her...><
Fine! We'll have our breakfast at the canteen..^^
Miss the school's chee cheong fun! XD

Xin Xin will be staying at the hostel from today...
I'll miss her so much...I actually miss her already!
We can't chat at night d...TT
Can't contact her....
There's nth I can do....just wait for her call by public phone~
She'll definitely call me! XD

Unni....
If we're in the same class this year again thn It will be the 4th yr we're in the same class! hehehe
it's OKAY! I'll still find you!
We will train bball together! XD

Hope my form teacher can let us choose our own sit...
I want to sit wif Ci En!!!!

Chai....Sitting wif who...doesn't matter...
School life will be fun!
Be HAPPY! =D




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-看见别人开心是件幸福事
-♥-2012- ♥
--New Year Eve-
-我们的第一次约会
-Work hard makes Perfect!
-愿望实现了!
-替你高兴! =)
-!@#$%^
-假如你想要一件东西,就放它走。它若能回来找你,就永远属于你;它若不回来,那根本就不是你的。
-3.12.11

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter