♥-2012- ♥
Saturday, December 31, 201111:47 PM

A brand new year! 

Countdown wif Xin Xin at he house! =)
We played water yesterday!
It was so fun! =D
Playing wif her borther,sister and cousin are awesome! hehe
It's also my 1st time cook Pan Mee by myself! ;)
Thanks for the steamboat buffet! =D
Me and Xin Xin wrote a letter for the 2013 of us! XD
I dont know how to thank ur family...><
but still...THANKS! =D

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!
It'll be a GREAT year!
Let's make it a better year thn 2011~  XD
  
Will start to write my 日记~ (not everyday write la...too lazy) XD




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
--New Year Eve-
-我们的第一次约会
-Work hard makes Perfect!
-愿望实现了!
-替你高兴! =)
-!@#$%^
-假如你想要一件东西,就放它走。它若能回来找你,就永远属于你;它若不回来,那根本就不是你的。
-3.12.11
-我很感动
-It's tired but I'll continue with it~

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter