替你高兴! =)
Saturday, December 17, 20115:31 AM

HAHAHA
I can still remember ur nervous look before your piano exam. ;)
Cute and funny to describe those expression. X)

See, It's just a piece of cake. hehe
I knew that you will pass! 

I wish that I can accompany you for the rest of ur piano exam! =)
I'm there so you can pass. XD



Anyway, CONGRATULATION! ♥
Remember to practice ar! (Hostel got piano de...I know! so you can't lazy, ya)
Don't always wait until last minute only practice ar!
Good Luck for the rest of your piano exam and also school exam! ;)
 

Labels:




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-!@#$%^
-假如你想要一件东西,就放它走。它若能回来找你,就永远属于你;它若不回来,那根本就不是你的。
-3.12.11
-我很感动
-It's tired but I'll continue with it~
-HOLIDAY
-Just Do It
--Busy morning-
-Woots~~~
-I'll SMILE =)

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter