我们的第一次约会
Wednesday, December 28, 201110:19 PM

23-12-11

厉害三人组的第一次约会!

We went IOI....^^
Poor ah chai, reach there so early. XD
Me and Chai bought the movie tickets -Alvin And The Chipmunks!
Waited for xin xin at Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng...XD
Ate our breakfast + Lunch there. (me and Xin Xin)
We're late for the movie~ XD
The MOVIE was so AWESOME! ;)
I LOVE SIMONE!!! XD

After our movie, we go straight to play Bowling! =D
REAL FUN!!!
I'm addicted! hahahahaha
Strike for 2 times...hehehe
Xin Xin striked 1 time. XD
Chai....aiyo...HAHAHAHA
Xin xin's grandmother brought Mun Kin to IOI
I LOVE MUN KIN!!!
He's so CUTE and HANDSOME! hehe

Grandmother and Mun Kin went back home after the game~
I MISS HIM! XD
3 of us doesnt know wad to do...
We walk here walk there and decided to play Basketball! =D
Went to the arcade in Jusco...A game for the bball needs 2 token...quite expensive...
We decided to go to the other arcade.  ;)
1 token per game!!! XD
HAD LOTs OF FUN there!!!!
We played 3 games of bball and 3 games of car racing! X)
I'm not bad in Car Racing! hehehe

I need to go tuition and Chai got guitar class so we need to go back early~ =(

Although it's just a few hours~
We had a Great time together! ^^
Thanks guys!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
=D

  We looks like family....hehe
   厉害三人组+Mun Kin
(Chai's hand is copy Xin Xin de. XD)
  I LOVE U all!
 
  
We used self timer! XD


(Paiseh, So late only post) hehe XD












Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-Work hard makes Perfect!
-愿望实现了!
-替你高兴! =)
-!@#$%^
-假如你想要一件东西,就放它走。它若能回来找你,就永远属于你;它若不回来,那根本就不是你的。
-3.12.11
-我很感动
-It's tired but I'll continue with it~
-HOLIDAY
-Just Do It

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter