愿望实现了!
Tuesday, December 20, 20116:04 AM

I was so worried for the past few weeks!
worried about my science and maths!
and.....LUCKILY! I got B for my science and maths!
CONGRATZ to myself! ;)

I was watching movie wif Nicole and got a call from Ah Chai!
He told me tat we can check our results d!
He can get into Science stream, and I'm happy for him!
Don't care about ur relatives la!!!

I don't dare to check my results!
So nervous....><
and.....When I saw my results...
I SCREAM and JUMP
Hahahahaha

I'm so shock!!!!!
and...HAPPY!!!

I called Xin Xin, Ah Chai, Daw Zhe, Yong Jie!!!
没想到我会那么大胆的打给你!
可惜的是...你没接, 应该是打不通吧....XD
一看到你Online 就想都没想的去找你了...hehe
那是我们通了最久的电话吧~  hehe
我很开心!!!!!!  =D

Xin Xin and Chai! 
we must celebrate this friday!!!!!
Congratz to u two! ;)
I LOVE YOU all !!!! =D

and...Charmaine
Thanks! I LOVE YOU too..^^
rmb our performance! ;)
XXX will definitely get SHOCK!
and...maybe HAPPY ENDING for us...hehehe

 And...UNNI!!!!
Don't forget, we must kidnap khai liang!!!
XD
-I MISS YOU-
-I LOVE YOU-

XIAO FEI!!! 
CHEER!!!!!
That's ur result! Dont care wad they think about!
U already worked hard! =)
I LOVE YOU!
That's my results...^^
I'm very happy for my Bs....XD
The A was unexpected too...hehehe
sadly...geo and his didnt get B, if not Xin Xin will give me present! XD

I'm looking forward to my PMR results!  ;)

I'm too hyper now can't think now...XD
That's all for this post! XDI'm not happ




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-替你高兴! =)
-!@#$%^
-假如你想要一件东西,就放它走。它若能回来找你,就永远属于你;它若不回来,那根本就不是你的。
-3.12.11
-我很感动
-It's tired but I'll continue with it~
-HOLIDAY
-Just Do It
--Busy morning-
-Woots~~~

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter