It's tired but I'll continue with it~
Monday, November 21, 20114:00 AM

Basketball Training from 8am to 10:30am
Bball with Beatrice, jun Wei and Mian Xian...^^ (10:30am-1:30pm)
Sadly....Li Sha went home at 10:30am....Can't play wif her...><
Mian Xian was very sad....Haiz....
Beat went home at 12 something~~~
I teman Jun Wei until 1:30 weih~~~ XD

I'm glad that we still got lots of things to chat....^^
Especially Jun Wei....^^
U're such a best friend to me~

back to the training...
It was the most FUN training ever for this year...!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
Dont know how to explain...XD
JUST FUN...!!!

I LOVE BASKTBALL...!!!

I'm very sorry to Xin Xin and Ah Chai...
Just give me some time...^^
Thanks Yong Jie for telling me smth I wanted to know....
=)




Music

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.


Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives
-HOLIDAY
-Just Do It
--Busy morning-
-Woots~~~
-I'll SMILE =)
-28 Oct 2011
-A Date?
-Cherish every moment!
-Qing~
-LOVE

Links
-Sue Zen
-Li Xin
-Jun Wei
-Wei Zhen
-Dana
-Amelia
-Hao Yang
-Xin Yi
-Jr2F
-Beatrice
-Zoey
-Girl Girl

Twitter